My puppet is almost ready for its debut. Before the main character shows up on the blog I wanted to introduce one of the supporting cast. This is before I finished building her. She is now sporting a nice sparkly dress.
The main character was finished this morning, however there was an accident and he crashed into the ground. Fortunately only his new nose fell off along with an easily replaced part for the mouth mechanism.
I hope to do a video test before I leave for work.
Update – there was a little more damage than I thought, but I think I fixed it with some hot glue. I will check everything better when I get back from work.
Did a little video test – So far everything looks good. I need more time to do a double check on all the parts.